Monday, March 28, 2005

Happy Easter/I hate McAfee

Grace came down the stairs this morning and immediately saw the Easter eggs Jim had strewn about in the backyard. Despite the rainy weather we had to go outside and get them before breakfast. Of course, she didn't want to touch the eggs because they were wet, so she would point them out and I'd have to bend down to pick them up. Hopefully I'll get a picture up tomorrow of her in her egg-hunting gear.

McAfee drives me nuts. I tried to send out an email to everyone announcing my blog, but kept getting a "protocol error" from McAfee that wouldn't let the email go out. It took me over 20 tries to get the damn thing out, and even then I had to send it out in batches - I couldn't include everyone in the same email. This isn't the first time I've butted heads with this error message. I'm ready to dump McAfee and just go with Norton. I don't remember ever having any problems with them. But I'm cheap (thrifty) enough that I don't want to change until my current subscription is up. I guess I'm my father's daughter.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey cool new blog!

I just wanted to be the first to post a comment.

Anonymous said...

Yes, wonderfully conservative like your Dad.

Love,
Dad