I'm going to give you a piece of my mind...
Julie, can I just tell you that I went to see Duran Duran in February with 3 of my girlfriends!!! It was greatness, what a blast from the past!!
And now for some real fun, open that 20 year old pic of Julie in a different browser window and check it out against the photo below of little Gracie ;-)How about a 20 year old pic of Jim?
READ THE "ABOUT ME" SECTION-- PRETTY UNEXCITING..
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Julie, can I just tell you that I went to see Duran Duran in February with 3 of my girlfriends!!! It was greatness, what a blast from the past!!
And now for some real fun, open that 20 year old pic of Julie in a different browser window and check it out against the photo below of little Gracie ;-)
How about a 20 year old pic of Jim?
READ THE "ABOUT ME" SECTION-- PRETTY UNEXCITING..
Post a Comment