Grace turned to me yesterday at breakfast and said very matter-of-factly "Mama, you only need a capful for the entire load."
And when I was turning off the TV the other day she said (in a slightly stricken voice) "Dave from the collection agency called her and she hasn't been paying her bills!"
Those two statements, combined with her being very specific about what she wanted for Christmas this year, have certainly made me see the difference of her shifting from watching PBS and Noggin (both commercial-free) to watching Nick Jr on Nickelodeon (NOT commercial-free). Really hits home how much of a little sponge I have here who soaks up just about ANYTHING she hears. And we've always thought that Grace had a freakishly good memory, which certainly adds to the equation.
Or maybe she just wants to follow in Mommy and Daddy's footsteps into the world of Advertising. Oh my Lord I hope not.
No comments:
Post a Comment