Thursday, January 26, 2006

First time uttered

Kathy's post made me laugh because I have a "first time that sentence has been uttered" statement I was going to post tonight too.

"I like ham water" (said after we noticed that Grace had put her leftover dinner deli ham into her water cup and was drinking the cloudy water with her straw).

"Broccoli and ham water is even gooder" (obviously said after the broccoli was added, though quickly retracted once she actually drank some of the water).

And if you said "Yuck" with a screwed up face upon reading that, you had the exact same reaction both Jim and I had tonight.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here's another one for you from Cole, "Boogers taste yummy, like chips."

Julie said...

I also seem to remember Blake saying something about breast milk tasting "good, like fruit rollups".

Anonymous said...

yes, and he still talks about that. Scary.