Sunday, May 14, 2006

She really can reach the pedals


Grace showing off her birthday gift from us. Very pink, of course. No mistaking that this is a girlie bike. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Gracie,
Do you like to go to the beach? And what do you want to bring to the beach? And and I have a Pablo doll. And which doll are you going to get from Backyardigans? And I like your bike, and I have a trike for going to my sister's school and my brother's school with my trike and the one that is attached to my Dad's bike, we go on bike rides to Max's school and we play at the park. And one more thing, (1) And I can't wait to go to the beach and get the stuff that the eagles like on Grandad's head.
Love Joey

(Kathy's note: The stuff the "eagles" like refers to when we put bread on Grandad's hat and the seagulls swooped down and picked it off.)

Kathy said...

Joey's PS.

And they are the biscuits

(what we put on Grandad's head)