Monday, March 09, 2009

Quote featured in my new Real Simple

"What I expect from my male friends is that they are polite and clean. What I expect from my female friends is unconditional love, the ability to finish my sentences for me when I am sobbing, a complete and total willingness to pour their hearts out to me, and the ability to tell me why the meat thermometer isn't supposed to touch the bone." - Anna Quindlen, Living Out Loud

When Jim read it and I told him how much I liked it, he just looked at me and said "Women are so weird."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's wonderful.

Christi (Hutchins) Dick said...

I love that quote! Tell Jim boys are icky.

Anonymous said...

Boys ARE icky- but so darn lovable.

Good quote!

Anonymous said...

I got to see her speak at a women's luncheon a few years ago. She was wonderful.

Jim is nutty.


--- KATHY