Thursday, February 23, 2006

(Insert theme from Sanford & Son here)


Snapped this pic with the camera through the windshield this afternoon, so the quality is not the best. But I couldn't believe it when I saw it - I've never seen a truck laden with so much stuff, piled so high into the air. And on top of that the back passenger side tire was blown out and this guy just kept riding on the rim. At this point he was turning as I was going straight, so I have no idea how much further he drove, though I know he'd already been driving on that rim for 3 blocks. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like one of your neighbors has just been robbed...

Julie said...

Only if one of our neighbors owned about 5 couches - I think that was all in the back of the truck.