Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Old Friends

Lots of memories lately being stirred up with the Facebook account. 20+ year old pictures being posted with lots of fun back and forth comments tacked to them. I'm thinking about them, about the people I saw at the closing of Charlie's Pizza last October (thank you Audra for the pictures), just about old friends of mine in general. And it makes me very happy to realize that there are so many of these people that I can see very infrequently, yet still have wonderful, funny, happy conversations with when we get together. It's a good thing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is a very good thing, and I think the older I get the more I value what we had. That was a huge group of friends and we did so many fun things together. It makes me want to make more of an effort to stay in touch now.