All her friends lined up on the couch with their beach "hats" on. I don't know which I like better- baby doll Sophie with the pink lid on her head or the brown bear with the pint-size inverted container hat.
Grace was looking at the picture online today and pointed to the brown bear and said "That one is the baker bear." So apparently that is a bakers hat. Then she commented that the bear on the left side can't see - I told her that was okay because Sophie next to her can tell her what is going on.
2 comments:
OH this is Good! My vote goes to the bear with the i.c.h. hat!
IMAGINATION.... a beautiful thing indeed!
Grace was looking at the picture online today and pointed to the brown bear and said "That one is the baker bear." So apparently that is a bakers hat. Then she commented that the bear on the left side can't see - I told her that was okay because Sophie next to her can tell her what is going on.
Post a Comment