Sunday, November 20, 2005

I also hate...

...Hummers. While I can roll my eyes at huge gas-guzzling SUVs, the sight of a Hummer rolling down my street makes me just want to scream and flip the driver off. And don't you know here in Dallas I have plenty of opportunity to feel that way. Is there a bigger "f-you" car available in America? To me it seems like the epitome of self-centered "we're Americans and nobody can tell us what to do so screw the environment/oil dependence/etc" mentality. And all I can think of is that the drivers must think they look so bad ass driving around in it. Probably assuming that my staring is admiration and not disgust.

Sheesh.

2 comments:

ibt365, aka brian said...

http://www.fuh2.com/submissions.php

YOU are NOT alone in this World.

Haiku by Tim

Hulking black Hummer
Purchased in rank atonement
small peckered driver

Kathy said...

the site is almost as awesome as the haiku!